Case study: Robert Walters
Data Vault 2.0 helps Robert Walters scale their Information Management
International Recruitment agency, Robert Walters’ digital transformation journey is underpinned by a cloud-first architectural approach – with Data Vault 2.0 at its core. Their existing on-premise data management process suffered from design and build complexity, and the scarcity of resources required to deliver any new functionality. Robert Walters’ clear and concise transformation process helped them make a smooth transition, with little technical debt, through following a standard, templated, approach.
Data Vault 2.0’s scalable and flexible nature allows Robert Walters to address growth opportunities as and when required. Other benefits include:
- Industry standard methodology
- Increased speed to market
- Trust in the accuracy of the data
- Eliminating resources spent on complex troubleshooting issues
- Agile processes – confidence in the time and cost to deliver new features
With Data Vault 2.0 we’ve been able to demonstrate a smooth transition from our on-prem data warehouse while reducing cost.
Jim Guppy | Data Engineer Manager