Ignition is committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. The purpose of this document is to provide information on how we collect, uses and discloses your personal information.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- From registered list providers (ADMA code compliant)
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in writing, or when you submit your personal details to us through our websites
- From third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- From publicly available sources of information
- From our own records of how you use our products and services
- When legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the services you require;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- Inform you of the ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness;
- Research and develop our services; and
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service
Your personal information may also be used by Ignition to market its products and services to you. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the products and services you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Ignition. These organisations include:
- Outsourced service providers
- Your representatives (eg: your authorized representatives or legal advisers);
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; and
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
Help us ensure we hold accurate information
Ignition takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to large extent on the information you provide. That's why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can write to us at Level 5, 6 Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne VIC 3006, or contact us via the form at the bottom of this page.
The following outlines the terms and conditions of use ("Terms") for the Ignition (“Ignition Data Ltd”, "Ignition Data Pty Ltd", “us”, “we”, or “our”) website (“Site”). We may vary these Terms at any time. Using the Site after the Terms have changed means you accept the changed Terms. If you agree to be bound by these Terms you may use the Site, otherwise you should not.
The current version of the Terms will be maintained on the Site. This Site is operated and controlled from our offices in Australia. If you use this Site from outside Australia, you are responsible for complying with any applicable laws. These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Melbourne, Australia.
We permit the creation of links from other websites to the homepage http://www.ignition-data.com. For express consent to link directly to any other part of this Site please contact us via the form at the bottom of this page. Maintenance of any such links remains your responsibility.
All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and trade mark rights) in all materials displayed or available on this Site belongs to Ignition unless otherwise stated. If the owner of any material published on this Site is not us, your rights in respect of that material will be as defined by the copyright owner of the material concerned.
Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to copy text published by us on this Site for your own non-commercial use only, provided you retain and display any copyright notice applying to the material. Individual items may have more specific terms and conditions associated with them, in which case those terms and conditions will apply to that item in place of this general permission.
Except as set out above, all rights to the Site (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design) are reserved and no right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of Ignition or any other party as a consequence of the publication of any material on this Site. No material from this Site (except for media releases published in the Newsroom) may be reproduced, adapted or distributed, in whole or in part, or on any media without written permission (which includes email) from Ignition.
We endeavour to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate and current, but does not accept liability for any error or omission.
All warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Site or in respect of any products or materials referred to on this Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links on this Site may lead to other websites and some information on this Site may be provided by third parties. We accept no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with those third parties directly.
While we try very hard to keep information and materials on the Site secure and confidential, we are not responsible for any breach of security which is out of our control. We do not warrant that the Site is completely secure.
Use of Information Supplied by You
All product or advertising suggestions or ideas, or other information communicated to us through this Site shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. All such information will become the exclusive property of Ignition for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without notice or compensation to you.
In no event will we be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any:
- damages (direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive) of any nature whatsoever;
- increased costs or expenses; or
- loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, arising out of or in connection with your use of (or inability to use) this Site, any linked website, or any material contained on them.
You agree that if we are held responsible for any damage or loss, our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in tort, including but not limited to negligence, contract, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.