Ignition will seek to understand your critical objectives and advise on how best to approach building a solution. As Data Vault 2.0 experts, we bring a wealth of experience to help build your Data Warehouse and develop your skills in Data Vault 2.0. Working with Ignition is a simple process where we start by understanding your requirements and the constraints you may be working with, advise you on the best approach and help you deliver the right solution through a range of services and solutions.
Building trust is a critical first step. Ignition will help you understand the key benefits of Data Vault 2.0 and assess if it is the right approach for your organisation.
Making the decision to use Data Vault 2.0 is an important one. Ignition can share examples of typical use cases and work with you on an approach that is right for you.
Early Decision Making
The typical next step is to start introducing our team of specialists who can help answer those critical questions to inform your final decision.
We will share our experience, built from our years of practice in delivering data warehousing solutions, and examples of where and how Data Vault 2.0 is being used.
Having decided that Data Vault 2.0 is right for you, Ignition can go to work to help you develop the right approach for delivering your data warehouse. This can include
- Conducting a data maturity assessment to identify opportunities to improve data use and approach
- Strategic architecture planning to shape how to deliver the best outcomes for your organisation
- Product demonstrations of technologies required for effective data management
- Workshops with your team to capture critical requirements and constraints
- Business case development and Proof of Concepts to ensure any proposed approach will meet your requirements before fully committing.
Successful Data Vault 2.0 delivery
Ignition are here to help you build your skills and capabilities in Data Vault 2.0. We will partner with you to provide services and solutions including:
- Developing a Data Vault 2.0 skills training and development program
- Consulting on strategic architecture and data management plans
- Providing resources to work with your team to deliver a warehouse using Data Vault 2.0
- Advising on the right technology to deliver and manage your warehouse
- Augmenting capability through our partnership network.
The pace of change in the use and management of data is continuing to increase, so it is important to support your teams with deep expertise. Ignition is a specialist partner who can help you define and achieve your goals.
Business Impact Consulting
Deliver your Enterprise Transformational Information Management Outcomes. With deep domain expertise to support you on all stages of the data management journey.
Get Data Vault 2.0 Certified with interactive, live courses delivered online every month to empower your professional development as a data engineer, data scientist and data analyst.
Data Vault Optimisation
Drive efficiency improvements and innovation with a Data Vault 360-degree review. Optimise your investment in the Data Vault method with a best practice review.
Data Maturity Assessment
Identify risks in your data management processes and governance with a proven approach to increase the business value from data.
Data Maturity Workshop
Understand where and how you can improve your data management to better support our business goals and unlock the full value of your data.
Watsonx is IBM’s next-generation AI platform that connects you to data, delivers trusted insights quickly and reduces data warehouse costs.